For a while, I’ve never considered myself the “reading type,” but it’s more than essential to my field of study. It helps people to think critically, analyze, and generate new ideas. In fact, I was very bookish as a child. Reading has become more than an escape from reality in the time of COVID, it’s become a lifestyle.
With that being said, summer is upon us. So, here are a few reads I’m adding to the official “April Diaries Summer Reading List”! (Also, apologies for the lack of images, I just got a new laptop — a MacBook Air — and I still haven’t mastered its entirety!)
- A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood.
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lyn Solomon.
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner.
- Almost French by Sarah Turnbull.
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear.
- How To Lead by David M. Rubenstein.
- The Jazz of Physics by Stephon Alexander.
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee.
- Anything else you can feast your eyes on! It’s up to you!
What do you think of calling this series the “April’s 10”? Let me know in the comments and happy reading!
Also, if you don’t think reading is cool then there is something wrong with you.