I started reading Gabby Bernstein’s (well, listening to on Audible), The Universe Has Your Back. Honestly, it’s changing my life for the better, all the way down to the atoms of my being. No, I am not on any sort of hard drug. (DON’T DO DRUGS! THAT INCLUDES ALCOHOL!)
But in all seriousness, the way that Gabby phrases things to make us understand spirituality and overall mental and emotional well-being is impeccable. I began writing some of her sayings and phrases and prayers all over my weekly calendar to the point where I said this morning, “I’m going to blog about it!” Some of these are quotes, others I’ve modified to fit my own words.
- “Choose to be peaceful amidst chaos.”
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Everything is okay.”
- “I am allowed to be taken care of.”
- “I shine bright like a diamond.”
- “I’m proud of the work I do with my personal growth.”
- “Let them eat cake.” — Marie Antoinette
- “I am ready to learn through love.” — Gabby Bernstein
- “I am determined to see with love.” — Gabby Bernstein
- “I am badass!”
- “It only gets better from here.”
- “The thing is, I’m actually quite calm.”
- “You are rising from the ashes, you magnificent bitch.”
- “I step back and let the universe lead the way.” — Gabby Bernstein
- “I am grateful. ‘Nough said.
Try using one or more of these to repeat in meditation and/or prayer every day.