If you’re living in RI, like myself, there are plenty of things to do in such a small state! I’m partial to things to do in Bristol, specifically, so RWU students, take notes!
- Go to Newport
- Go to The Beehive
- Apply for summer internships (tedious, I know, but you’ll thank me later)
- Get a coffee or tea at Empire
- Go to Chomp in Warren (they also do take-out
- Enjoy a night at Aidan’s for some nice, Irish nosh
- Go to Colt State Park (it’s warm all week here in Bristol and less cold on the dock!)
- Binge some “Katy Keene” on CW when you feel like staying in — it’s a GREAT show!
- Read something that you don’t have to read for school! I recommend Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Drive to Boston
- Go to a diner for breakfast
- Get yet ANOTHER burger at Judge Roy Bean Saloon
- Drive to Sommerset to get something from SONIC
- Get some bagels! I’ve been obsessed with them recently!
- Pull an all-nighter… without coffee or alcohol
- Eat on Federal Hill
- Go to Seven Stars’ Bakery in Pawtucket or Providence!
- Go to Wayland Square
- Enjoy some French food at Le Central
Did some of these already! Have fun, Rhode-Islanders! 😉 The best is yet to come… could that actually be springtime?